Return to reason. Your own natural faculty to reason is your best guide to achieving a positive life experience. Keep in mind that the narrative is always being deployed to convey a higher concept. Just like the poor atom, it can sometimes fall outside of what is "true", while still preserving the intention and integrity of the information. It can serve as a guidepost, but we must push beyond it to find higher meaning and deeper truth.Read More
Use this time to remember your true nature, as the spectator of the Universe’s breathtaking performance. You are the Presence beneath your thoughts, the Awareness which envelops your feelings. You are the Formlessness beneath the ever-morphing forms. You are God’s witness, and Mother Nature’s eternal eyes.Read More
Rather than being about bliss and transcendence, spirituality is about getting down and dirty with our darkest feelings. Of course, there are those moments of “satori” and “out-of-body” experience, but they only serve as fuel and courage to face the less ecstatic energies of our earthly journey.Read More
Close your eyes and imagine that your body is made not of a single form, but of millions of smaller forms, vibrating in unison. Now imagine that the ground under you is not solid, but a liquid composition of infinite particles, clustered neatly together to appear “solid.” Now, imagine that vibrating atoms from your body are not actually separate from the surface you are sitting on. Cells from your body mingle with particles from the floor, so that there is no real way to distinguish where your body ends and the floor begins!Read More
The only way to make space for lighter feelings in the future, is to make space for the darker feelings of the present. This is the path, and any thought or feeling allowed is a step in the right direction. Choose to feel sad over pursuing the “end of sadness.” Choose to feel angry over chasing the “end of anger.” Choose to feel “lonely” over seeking the “end of loneliness.” Make space for the darkness, and you will soon be filled with light.Read More
Today’s entry is about mending a broken heart. But I am tempted to call it “How not to mend a broken heart,” and I hope that by time you’re done reading, you will know why.
What do you do if you see a child crying, and want to make her feel better? Do you tell her to stop crying because whatever is upsetting her isn’t worth it? Do you tell her to grow up and stop being so dramatic? Do you tell her that life is pain, and that she should learn to get used to it?Read More
The Universe is always moving. Through you, about you, within you. But Presence is always still. Your deepest Self is a stoic vigilance that never wavers, and never wanders. It only watches. It only witnesses. It only beholds.Read More
Meditation Tip for Today:
1. Pay attention what thoughts your have in each single moment of "now". That's how we create our life.
2. What do your want to create? Figure it out and then go from there taking one step at a time, in each moment of "now" -to create a life you want to live.Read More
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
* trust the flow, and see the impermanence of things.Read More
Let "the Now" be, it isn't running anywhere.
2. Don't pay for the "intuition classes", your intuition is fine.
3. Crystals don't heal, but they are pretty though.Read More
1. Don't look for a specific technique/way when it comes to meditation; "Technic can be nothing more than a failed style." (I must heard that somewhere, but sounds like Bruce Lee).
2. Don't complicate things. Bruce Lee once said, in teaching his Jeet Kune Do: "One does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity." Keep it simple. Be authentic. That's all to it.Read More