Meditative mind series. Guided meditation lesson 1.Read More
A wave swells, the ocean diversified and distinguished. Thoughts flash like diamonds on the sun-dazzled sea. Sadness, anger, and fear ebb and flow through Presence, profounder than the deepest blue. Every drop of life is eternal. Every finite form is infinite. What a beautiful metaphor. The ocean, and the wave.Read More
There is no “six-step” program to a peaceful life. There are no “quick-stitch” solutions to our suffering. Indeed, healing usually involves the breaking open of old wounds and traumas, as we learn to make space in our presence for the pain of our past.Read More
It is from this deep surrender that we touch upon our deeper, spiritual Self. Beneath our thoughts and feelings and movements, there is this constant Presence. When we learn to identify with this Presence, rather than with the illusion of a “person in control,” we have begun the journey of true healing.Read More
Meditation Tip for Today:
1. Pay attention what thoughts your have in each single moment of "now". That's how we create our life.
2. What do your want to create? Figure it out and then go from there taking one step at a time, in each moment of "now" -to create a life you want to live.Read More
There is more to consciousness then we experience by being in this body. Let yourself be in the unknown with no fear and no resistance. There is something to learn.Read More
Let "the Now" be, it isn't running anywhere.
2. Don't pay for the "intuition classes", your intuition is fine.
3. Crystals don't heal, but they are pretty though.Read More
1. Don't look for a specific technique/way when it comes to meditation; "Technic can be nothing more than a failed style." (I must heard that somewhere, but sounds like Bruce Lee).
2. Don't complicate things. Bruce Lee once said, in teaching his Jeet Kune Do: "One does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity." Keep it simple. Be authentic. That's all to it.Read More