Use this focused imagery next time in your meditation practice and find out what you've been.
Article by Innessa R. 11/12/17
Read the imagery first, and then take your meditation position, closing your eyes.
As you sit in your meditation practice and watch your mind wondering, you slowly stop paying much attention to those thoughts.
1. Your attention points towards the sun, shinning brightly on a wide blue sky.
2. You see the sun rays and you feel them on your skin. on your face, and then on all your body.
3. You are warm and comfortable. You like being here.
4. You start feeling more HEAT, in the pit of your stomach; and it gets warmer and warmer...
5. By now you feel HOT, AND YOU ARE SHINNING BRIGHT.
NOW *YOU ARE *THE SUN!
Meditation Tip - it can be used as mantra too.
* YOU ARE =THE SUN & *YOU ARE = "THAT (which is feeling warm).
Leave comments if you were able to successfully complete this focused imagery meditation. Share what you have experienced, and what you think it points to?